Sierra Madre is a community located in the San Gabriel Valley foothills near the southern edge of the Angeles National Forest. Sierra Madre is a residential community located near Pasadena, California, which is city that is the home to several karate schools. American Kenpo Karate, is an award-winning karate school.
American Kenpo Karate has been in business for over 24 years and it is an owner-operated school, run by 8th degree Black Belt, Master Rick Jeffcoat.
American Kenpo Karate offers 5 different Programs:
- Adult Martial Arts—offered to ages 14 and up.
- Kids Martial Arts—for ages 6-14
- Little Dragons Karate—for ages 4-6
- Martial Arts Private Lessons—all ages and flexible timing
- Adaptive Karate—variety of programs for a variety of special needs
Check out the highlights from last year’s October tests!
We have talked about these things in other blogs, here are 3 simple things to consider when evaluating karate schools near you.
- Does the school offer the kind of program you are looking for?
- How many years has the school been in existence? This is important, as karate is not only an investment in money, but also an investment in a practice and in a community. You want to make sure that the school will be around and that there are several levels of practitioners to work out with.
- Does the school offer the kind of culture that you want? For example, do you want a school based on development at each students’ pace? Or a tournament/competition school? Some schools offer both.
If you want to try one of most famous karate schools near Sierra Madre, call us at 626-793-8575 to schedule your free week. You can also check out our other blogs to learn some karate techniques online. Kick off the year 2020 with American Kenpo Karate!