Our martial arts school offers American Kenpo Karate classes to San Marino and Sierra Madre residents.In the video lesson that follows Master Rick Jeffcoat demonstrates 3rd Degree Brown Belt, Blinding Sacrifice.
BLINDING SACRIFICE (Front Two-Hand Choke Or Grab Attempt)
- With feet together and opponent attempting to choke or grab you from the front (12 o’clock) step forward with your right foot to 12 o’clock into a right neutral bow as both of your arms thrust forward and to inside of opponent’s arms, first to attempt twin pokes to opponent’s eyes and continuing as two outward open hand chops to inside of opponent’s forearms (your right hand) to your opponent’s left forearm and your left hand to your opponent’s right forearm acting as a clearing motion) and without loss of motion, circle down to opponent’s groin, grabbing the testicles with both of your hands (at this point have your body up close to your opponent’s body, acting as a body jam).
- From the testicles, execute two outward circular inward hooking back knuckle rakes to both kidneys of opponent (your right back knuckle striking to opponent’s left kidney and your left back knuckle striking to opponent’s right kidney). This move is executed and timed as you shuffle back (push drag) into a right 45 o cat stance while having both of your arms travel horizontally and into two vertical outward blocks (left outward and right outward) as a checking measure in case opponent’s arms come back towards you.
- Immediately shuffle in as the fingers of both of your hands flick,or poke, to opponent’s eyes followed by twin thumb scoops to opponent’s eyes.
- From eyes, have both of your hands slap down on opponent’s shoulders and travel down arms of opponent, catching and grabbing opponent’s arms at the wrists to pull opponent down.
- Immediately re-circle the arms up, over, and in so that you strike your opponent’s temples (or mastoid) with both of your inverted back knuckles (with your right back knuckle striking to opponent’s right temple [or mastoid]).
- With both of your elbows raised, drop them down and in toward each other thus striking and sandwiching opponent’s jaws (with your right inside elbow striking to opponent’s left jaw and your left inside elbow striking to opponent’s right jaw).
- Grab back of opponent’s head with both of your hands and push down as your right knee kicks up and smashes opponent’s face.
- From your right knee kick have your right foot stomp to opponent’s right in step.
- Right front crossover and cover out twice toward 6 o’clock.
Our school offers Karate Classes to San Marino and Sierra residents young and old. We serve students all over the San Gabriel Valley and Los Angeles at large. We teach Karate classes to San Marino and Sierra Madreresidents where all who students receive the training of a lifetime from some of the most renown kenpoists in the world.