Leap from Danger 3rd Degree Black Belt – Martial Arts near Eagle Rock
Best Martial Arts studio near Eagle Rock! American Kenpo Karate offers top-notch martial arts training in Kenpo Karate. American Kenpo Karate, a self-defense-based art, incorporates kicks and punches, as well as some grappling that use physics and training for maximum results. In the video that follows, Master Rick Jeffcoats demonstrates 3rd Degree Black Belt Technique, Leap from Danger, which teaches you how to recover from a rear push and dominate with kicks.
LEAP FROM DANGER (rear two hand push)
- Standing naturally and with the opponent pushing from the rear and forcing you to the ground, roll forward on your right shoulder towards 12 o’clock and immediately get up into a left neutral bow fighting stance facing 6 o’clock.
- As your opponent proceeds to attack you, step off with your left foot to 4 o’clock and deliver a right round house kick to the opponent’s solar plexus. Plant your right foot toward 5 o’clock.
- Deliver a spinning a left back kick to opponent’s right ribs (kicking toward 6 o’clock).
- After you straight left back kick to your opponent’s right ribs, plant your left foot down (gauging leg) toward your opponent and execute a right inward crescent kick to your opponent’s face.
- Plant your right foot down and drag in your left (gauging leg) immediately execute a right reverse hook kick to the back of your opponent’s right knee to buckle him.
- Immediately after the hook, kick bounce your right foot off the ground and into a right roundhouse kick to any available opening.
- Right front crossover and double coverout to 1:30.
Undoubtedly, American Kenpo Karate is best Martial Arts studio near Eagle Rock! Master Rick Jeffcoat is a world-renown kenpoist, a first generation student of Mr. Parker, and an incredible teacher. He works with only the best and promises you the opportunity to work with some of the best kenpoists in the world.